Acceptable Use Policy
Frontwire Studios Acceptable Use Policy
This policy was created with the community in mind, to provide oversight and guidelines for what we consider acceptable use of our content in any blog posts, video, podcasts or any other digital media or otherwise produced by our community. We don’t want to police community content, and as such, we expect our community to abide by the below policy when creating any content.
Using the guidelines below, Frontwire Studios (hereafter referred to as “the publisher”) grants permission for users to make videos (Let’s Play, reviews, walk-throughs, etc.) with the publisher’s game content, such as but not limited to, images, audio, music, and/or cutscenes and publish to YouTube, twitch.TV, or similar digital services.
Acceptable Use Guidelines:
– Use of our content in videos must be non-commercial.
– You are not allowed to sell or license your videos containing our content to others for a payment of any kind.
– You are not allowed to take assets from our games (e.g. music, voice, items) and distribute them separately or as part of a bundled product.
– Your are not allowed to use our content in your own video game, movie, TV commercial or any other for-profit commercial publication, digital or otherwise, without first obtaining a licensing agreement.
– Absolutely no racist, sexist, homophobic, poor taste, or offensive content. We reserve the right to remove any content we find objectionable for any reason, at any time on a case by case basis.
This Policy applies solely to Frontwire Studios owned content. If music is owned by third parties or other non-Frontwire content is included in your video, you will need to secure the content owner’s permission independently. In addition to the above, this policy was created to allow you to create videos that include your take on our content. This means simple duplication of our official trailers, TV ads and non-dynamic in-game footage is not authorized and will likely result in the removal of your content.
You are free to monetize videos via the YouTube partner program and similar programs on other video sharing sites as based on the terms and conditions of those specific sites. You must however:
– Place a link to the FrontwireStudios.com website on any video that uses any of the publisher’s content.
– Place a “Credit” to Frontwire Studios in the video and/or in a noticeable area in the video description
Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in the publisher having the video removed or the video monetized on the publishers behalf. The publisher will, at its sole discretion, determine if a video does not comply with these guidelines. The publisher retains all ownership and rights of its produced content, and may terminate or change the terms of this agreement at its sole discretion.
Please be aware that this policy is not meant to allow you to upload our full game, or even a majority of it to your website. We reserve the right to remove content that is only reproducing our games, in whole or in part, on a case by case basis.
Finally, we are not staffed to respond directly to requests for individual community copyright clearance. We are unfortunately unable to respond to community requests, so please do not write us and ask.
Frontwire Studios, LLC/Frontwire International, INC. Frontwire Studios, Galaxy in Turmoil, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Frontwire Studios, LLC/Frontwire International, INC. in the United States of America and elsewhere. The Unreal Engine 4, Steam, PC, Sony PlayStation and any other logos not owned by Frontwire Studios LLC/Frontwire International INC. are the properties of their respective owners and in no way are implied to support or sponsor galaxy in turmoil. All rights reserved.